show prices inclusive tax

11 years 6 months ago #212286 by serjo
show prices inclusive tax was created by serjo
how can we have ALL prices displayed inclusive tax? we need this functionality and only show the tax on the invoice (but included in the final price). also I could not find a word about this must-have functionality in your cbsubs manual.

using:
CB v2.0.x
CBsubs v 4.1.x
Joomla 3.3+

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #212522 by serjo
Replied by serjo on topic Re: show prices inclusive tax
any help from the moderators would be appreciated...
I am confused as why I do not find a setting to display all prices including tax. Every eCommerce solution I worked with had this option. This is true for Prestashop, Magento, Zen-Cart, OScommerce and Virtuemart. Where do I change it to show my plan prices inclusive of tax?

using:
CB v2.0.x
CBsubs v 4.1.x
Joomla 3.3+

11 years 6 months ago #212532 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: show prices inclusive tax
For that you need to override the price display of the plan, in the plan presentation tab, instead of [AUTOMATIC] you can put the price including taxes.

Taxes management of CBSubs is quite more complex than any other system, and can suit any tax system worldwide, present and future, that's why it's not possible to define price with taxes, and then calculate prices without taxes for invoice. However, adding a feature for a general setting changing the meaning of [AUTOMATIC] to display automatically prices with taxes and to have another [AUTOMATICWITHOUTTAX] substitution is certainly a valid feature request, noted.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

11 years 6 months ago #212533 by serjo
Replied by serjo on topic Re: show prices inclusive tax
...quite more complex than any other system? Magento is one of the biggest players in eCommerce and it's easy there to say display prices including tax. Magento is used worldwide in international shops that deliver worldwide and their tax system is just as complex as yours...just saying...
Would be great to see that feature in the next release of CBsubs, if possible.
Thank you

using:
CB v2.0.x
CBsubs v 4.1.x
Joomla 3.3+

11 years 6 months ago #212534 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: show prices inclusive tax
I have added the feature request to the list with priority "high", as there is a workaround provided above. From there on, it's a matter of available time until next release gets into features freeze to come out soon. But there are more releases planed, no worries :-D

I wrote:

> that's why it's not possible to define price with taxes, and then calculate prices without taxes for invoice

Regarding complex tax definitions, e.g.: I have not seen stepped stages for taxes in any other system ;-)
E.g. useful for fixed recycling taxes depending on amount ;-)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.791 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn