Subscription period and Australian fiscal year

13 years 10 months ago #133657 by ramtinworld
Hi there,

Hope this finds you well.

I have asked this question from Kyle once and have gone through forum and unfortunately have not been able to find an answer for it.

I need to based my membership validity on Australian fiscal year which is from July 1st till June 30th.

I know that you have mentioned before I could do this by SQL actions but I can see under the validty field on the database is this format "YEAR - MONTH - DAY" which doesnt specify an exact month.

Is there any solution for this so I can have my plan exires on June 30th every year?

I really appreciate your help, I am just stock with this client and need to sort this issue out ASAP.

Thanks,

Ramtin
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #133676 by krileon
The only way this can be done is using a complex query with CBSubs SQL Actions to update the subscription expiration date (column expiry_date). CBSubs does not currently support custom expiration dates and/or durations.

Example query:
[code:1]
UPDATE `#__cbsubs_subscriptions` SET `expiry_date` = '2010-06-30 00:00:00' WHERE `user_id` = [user_ud] AND `status` = 'A' AND `plan_id` = ##;
[/code:1]

You'd of course need to replace ## with your plans actual ID.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #133711 by nant
plus you would need to manually change the expiration date each year.

Hopefully future CBSubs version will have such support built-in.

13 years 9 months ago #136897 by cinegrid
I have a similar problem and need all the plans to conform to the calendar year (Jan 1st through Dec 31st).

However, it looks like your SQL hack is only for one member "WHERE `user_id` = [user_ud]" (is the "user_ud" a typo?).

I have a number of plans and want them all to start Jan 1st and end Dec 31st... what would the technique be for doing that?

Thanks!

PS: please add this option ASAP ;-)

Post edited by: cinegrid, at: 2010/06/30 21:57

13 years 9 months ago #136898 by nant
cinegrid wrote:

I have a similar problem and need all the plans to conform to the calendar year (Jan 1st through Dec 31st).

I believe this is already built in.

13 years 9 months ago #136899 by cinegrid
Oh, OK. I guess that means I just have to set the option for a different first registration period... Hope that works! Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.749 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn