Why does the documentation onlyrefer to Joomla 1.5

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #207324 by jabrister
Using the latest CBSubs Documentation 2.0.2, I've got everything I want for now installed. I need to publish & configure it next. I'm just wondering why it keeps referring to "using a Joomla 1.5.X environment" and there's no "using a Joomla 2.5.X environment"? I mean, for example, I'm on p.136 trying to enable the CBSubs module and it is not found in the Extensions->Module Manager. As well, neither is the CB Admin Navigation (though I've installed it "successfully" 3 times now, but I cannot locate a Community Builder Admin Menu (anywhere).

I don't see, "two new drop down menus on the backend panel".

Please help sort this out.

:) Please feel free to login and configure it yourself and report back your findings.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #207331 by nant

jabrister wrote: Using the latest CBSubs Documentation 2.0.2, I've got everything I want for now installed. I need to publish & configure it next. I'm just wondering why it keeps referring to "using a Joomla 1.5.X environment" and there's no "using a Joomla 2.5.X environment"? I mean, for example, I'm on p.136 trying to enable the CBSubs module and it is not found in the Extensions->Module Manager. As well, neither is the CB Admin Navigation (though I've installed it "successfully" 3 times now, but I cannot locate a Community Builder Admin Menu (anywhere).

I don't see, "two new drop down menus on the backend panel".

Please help sort this out.

:) Please feel free to login and configure it yourself and report back your findings.

I already addressed your other post with same issue (please do not crosspost).

Yes we are updating the documentation to describe J25 differences.

In J25 Extensions -> Module Manager you need to look at the first drop down select to filter on Admin modules.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jabrister

11 years 7 months ago #207409 by jabrister
thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn