CBSubs with Civicrm?

11 years 5 months ago #214894 by hkymre
CBSubs with Civicrm? was created by hkymre
Has anyone tried using civircm & cbsubs together?

My association has 200 members - membership is Bronze & Silver, with junior, adult, concessions & family options.
Approx 100 members signed up offline - some of these are users on the site so it's no problem to add them to cbsubs. The others don't have email, or aren't interested in joining the site.

My thinking is to import the offline & cbsubs members into Civicrm to make it easier to manage newletters etc.

Before I spend to much time on it I was wondering if anyone else has investigated it.

I did notice Nant on the civicrm forums last month so is something being looked into by the team here?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #214900 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CBSubs with Civicrm?

hkymre wrote: Has anyone tried using civircm & cbsubs together?

My association has 200 members - membership is Bronze & Silver, with junior, adult, concessions & family options.
Approx 100 members signed up offline - some of these are users on the site so it's no problem to add them to cbsubs. The others don't have email, or aren't interested in joining the site.

My thinking is to import the offline & cbsubs members into Civicrm to make it easier to manage newletters etc.

Before I spend to much time on it I was wondering if anyone else has investigated it.

I did notice Nant on the civicrm forums last month so is something being looked into by the team here?

Yup, I have been playing with civicrm.

I agree with your approach to manually import cbsubs members info civi and use the newsletter ability it has.

In the future I for one would like to have some better form of integration between civi and cb/cbsubs.

But for now we are too busy really to spend effort on this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hkymre

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds