Agora Groups

13 years 11 months ago #130646 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Agora Groups
Bob Sinclair wrote:

Does this integration of CBSubs and Agora work? If so, should the cbagora plugin be installed?

Thanks!

The query has gone through basic tests and provided functional. However, additional feedback is always welcome. Please ensure you've performed a database back-up before performing test runs of the query within a Plan using CBSubs SQL Actions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #138096 by ryanvd
Replied by ryanvd on topic Re:Agora Groups
Hello all.

I've added a group called Paid Group Group id = 2)

and have added the SQL script provided below.

[code:1]INSERT INTO `#__agora_user_group` ( `user_id`, `group_id`, `role_id` ) VALUES ( ( SELECT `id` FROM `#__agora_users` WHERE `jos_id` = [user_id] ), '2', '2' )[/code:1]

[code:1]DELETE FROM `#__agora_user_group` WHERE ( (`group_id` = '2') AND (`role_id` = '2') AND (`user_id` = (SELECT `id` FROM `#__agora_users` WHERE `jos_id` = [user_id] ) ) )[/code:1]

I have added a test user and added them to the subscription plan however their group id doesn't change any thoughts?

13 years 8 months ago #138210 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Agora Groups
Did you test the query for example in phpmyadmin first to ensure it actually works? Is debug mode and maximum error reporting on within Joomla global configuration before testing the query? Is the plan a free lifetime plan? If so do you have CBSubs configured within Settings > Global to create subscriptions for free lifetime plans?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds