AcyMailing list SQL statements

13 years 9 months ago #136421 by coachnet
Replied by coachnet on topic Re:AcyMailing list SQL statements
Excellent news Kyle. Is there an ETA on the next version, as I am now awaiting this integration and integration with iDevAffiliate.

Renee Hasseldine
CoachNetwork Founder
Life Coaches | Business Coaches | Executive Coaches

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #136427 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic Re:AcyMailing list SQL statements
awesome - I've converted almost all of my sites from acajoom

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

13 years 9 months ago #136472 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:AcyMailing list SQL statements
coachnet wrote:

Excellent news Kyle. Is there an ETA on the next version, as I am now awaiting this integration and integration with iDevAffiliate.

Soon, we've had great progress and are working on pushing RCs to our test team. I can't provide a release date however, sorry. Not sure why waiting for iDevAff integration as it's already available. Unless awaiting the fixed release that problem works with Paypal purchases, which too will be available with next CBSubs release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #136516 by coachnet
Yes I'm waiting on the fix as per this thread .

Renee Hasseldine
CoachNetwork Founder

13 years 9 months ago #136563 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:AcyMailing list SQL statements
coachnet wrote:

Yes I'm waiting on the fix as per this thread .

Next release will feature such fix and the AcyMailing plugin, so both issues are addressed. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #136585 by coachnet
Thanks Kyle.

Renee Hasseldine
CoachNetwork Founder

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.437 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn