Paypal subscription page asks for registration

14 years 8 months ago #108198 by sriz786
Hi,
I am having a strange problem with paypal payment webpage. When a user selects a plan in CB Sub and selects paypal donation button it goes to paypal webpage which has 2 areas. 1 is to pay through login into paypal account. Another is to directly pay through your credit card.

My problem is that when a user tries to pay through credit card area it is asking to create paypal password in turn become a paypal member before paying through credit card. Many members do not want to be a paypal member and simply want to pay through credit card. So currently the paypal payment webpage looks like this.

www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=lqRl-qVDNHyiEupB-OCqh4gOZLbM2VfsiwrZYGHcrGxZ3dO6YMXM6jWVjHe&dispatch=
50a222a57771920b6a3d7b606239e4d529b525e0b7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9bdd7275a399ffdb502f5df4e499ae8456658a8e60c7f4ec16

In reality it should simply look like this paypal page only asking credit card related info. to make payment.

www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=GDxgOkIiEc8zZEH8HaYrTL3kUELRoDJuhEB8OdpJcKO0jy6US3Otc-pDpBa&dispatch=
5885d80a13c0db1fb6947b0aeae66fdbc3b117227c0115a7ed175642e71f1b28

At present I can not fully use CB SUB so please help.

Thank you,
Rizwan Ashraf

Post edited by: nant, at: 2009/08/17 14:52

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #108273 by krileon
This is a paypal mis-configuration. Please review your paypal configuration and ensure you do not require users to have a paypal account.

Additional paypal information can be found on page 105 of your documentation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn