cannot get cbsubs to work

14 years 11 months ago #97131 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:cannot get cbsubs to work
Your license will continue to work.

But uninstalling/reinstalling probably won't solve. You probably have other CB plugins, modules or mambots taking some extra-memory.

As long as you have that error, and the sum shows less than what you think you have, you have a hoster issue.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #97133 by wendyj
Replied by wendyj on topic Re:cannot get cbsubs to work
Thanks again Nick...we're looking into these issues a little deeper with the hosting company and hope to find a resolution.

14 years 11 months ago #97240 by wendyj
Hi,
Could the script be pulling from the hosting server's php.ini instead of from the one in the root directory (which is set at 128M)?

14 years 11 months ago #97245 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:cannot get cbsubs to work
wendyj wrote:

Hi,
Could the script be pulling from the hosting server's php.ini instead of from the one in the root directory (which is set at 128M)?

Perhaps.

The issue is: you are not set to use 128M - that's a fact, because the error message you are getting is much lower.

14 years 11 months ago #97251 by wendyj
Yup. I've asked them a few times about that and got put on hold for 1/2 hour. Still no resolution from them because I hung up. One thing they did bring up prior to being put on hold is that it appears that there are some ini_set directives in the com_comprofiler and they (hosters) seem to think that the mem is being set in code. I looked at the code and it looks like some of those ini_sets are in install files and also, they are comparative statements - comparing to the what the ini has set mem at. Is that about right and is not an issue regarding the attempt to run the cbsubs plugin?

14 years 11 months ago #97254 by wendyj
Just for the record, should 128M set in a local php.ini be enough if the server actually allows 128?

Post edited by: wendyj, at: 2009/04/30 22:10

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn