no credit card submit button using authorize.net

14 years 11 months ago #99171 by mcooper03
I've had a few customers with this problem. They enter their registration info and register. Then on the invoice page they choose a credit card option to pay. On the next page where you enter the cc number, exp. date and name there is no button below to submit the info.

I had one customer send me their personal info so I could do the test myself and they are right. Something about their info is causing a problem. I've run this test in IE6, IE7 and Firefox 3.5 on my computer here. 2 customers mentioned this so there are probably many more that just didn't bother to mention it and gave up. Any ideas about how to fix this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #99852 by beat
mcooper03 wrote:

I've had a few customers with this problem. They enter their registration info and register. Then on the invoice page they choose a credit card option to pay. On the next page where you enter the cc number, exp. date and name there is no button below to submit the info.

I had one customer send me their personal info so I could do the test myself and they are right. Something about their info is causing a problem. I've run this test in IE6, IE7 and Firefox 3.5 on my computer here. 2 customers mentioned this so there are probably many more that just didn't bother to mention it and gave up. Any ideas about how to fix this?

We need much more information to help:

What's your settings for gateway and for plan(s) ?

Does this happen with 1 plan, or a given combination of plans ?

in particular:

- I guess this is with authorize.net ?

- do the single / autorecurring allowed settings in plan(s) and gateway correspond ?

- if multiple plans are allowed and only auto-recurring payments are allowd, are auto-recurrings of the plans identical ?

authorize.net implementation allows for single and auto-recurring payments, and buttons will be displayed for single and/or auto-recurring payments. If none is allowed or does not corresponds to plan settings regarding single or auto-recurring being allowed, I could imagine that each of the logic to compute if pay and subscribe payments buttons could return not-allowed, and none would display.

We will see to display and log an error in those cases, but maybe it's already logged ?

Did you check History and select type error logs and click the search glass ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: SynergyStreet

14 years 11 months ago #99897 by mcooper03
There were no errors in the log about this problem. You were right about the settings between the plans and gateway. The plans are a mix of single and recurring payments but I had set the gateway to allow only recurring.

I have changed this to single and recurring and the button on the credit card page is now appearing. I did notice another problem in all of this, but I will make it a separate post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SynergyStreet

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn