Mod Login not showing style with CBSubs install

14 years 9 months ago #100389 by mmccormick
SO Sorry all.

I HAVE CB 1.2 installed. I just don't have CB 1.2.1 -- which i notice just came out.

So should 1.2.1 fix this issue? (Of course, I know upgrading to stable is the thing to do in many cases...)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #100423 by Rapunzl
It's always good to upgrade, whether it helps this specific issue or not. This sounds like a template issue. Have you tried a default Joomla template? Did you copy your old CSS styles over the default CB styles?

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 9 months ago #100425 by mmccormick
Template did not change, only addition of CBSubs changed and, as I said, the module style shows once user is logged in. The mod styles are set in the template and have not changed. It's a joomlashack template and has been very stable. Odd.

FOLLOWUP -- SOLVED style issue? -- But what functionality am I losing?

I changed the CB Plugins Integration setting to NO in mod_cblogin and VOILA! the style is back. But what am I losing by doing this--ability to show anything but basic Login/logout in this module?

Post edited by: mmccormick, at: 2009/05/30 06:20

14 years 9 months ago #100542 by beat
- You are not loosing anything except captcha on the login form.

- It would help us debugging this issue if you could post us extracts of your cb login module HTML source in both cases.

Thanks

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 9 months ago #100708 by mmccormick
Sent code by email yesterday -- any ideas?

Post edited by: mmccormick, at: 2009/06/03 19:26

14 years 9 months ago #101283 by mmccormick
FOLLOWUP -- After upgrade to CB 1.2.1 and reinstall of CBSubs, tried to set this login parameter on again and got same result (Module defaults to the "none" style).

When I set CB plugin integration back to No, the style returns.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn