More Registration Info Needed

14 years 9 months ago #100852 by supplymetal
More Registration Info Needed was created by supplymetal
I have been through the PDF doc (very nicely written BTW)...

I can not find where to add additional fields for the subscription registration page. By default the following fields are visible to the subscriber on the signup page (Subscription Plan page):
First Name
Last Name
Username
Verify Password

When these areas are filled out and I select the "Register" button, the next page shows the First and Last Name, but the address is not filled in.

Any direction is appreciated.

Michael

Where are the Address, City, State... fields?

Post edited by: supplymetal, at: 2009/06/03 13:12

Post edited by: supplymetal, at: 2009/06/03 13:14

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #100983 by supplymetal
Replied by supplymetal on topic Re:More Registration Info Needed
This issue is holding up going live. Is this the support forum or should this be submitted to a help desk?

Any direction is appreciated!

Michael

14 years 9 months ago #100999 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:More Registration Info Needed
supplymetal wrote:

This issue is holding up going live. Is this the support forum or should this be submitted to a help desk?

Any direction is appreciated!

Michael

This is more of a CB question.

You need to add new fields from the CB Field Management backend and mark them to appear during registration.

You can subscribe to CB Documentation service to download detailed CB guide to speed things up.

14 years 9 months ago #101388 by supplymetal
I have figured out the process of registration, but it is going to cause confusion for the users registering.

Is there a way to get the user to enter their Address information on the "Registration" page before the payment page, instead of having to select "Click here to modify invoicing address" that is on the same page as the payment buttons.

It would make more sense if the address info is already present when the user gets to the payment page.

Post edited by: supplymetal, at: 2009/06/08 13:32

14 years 9 months ago #101399 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:More Registration Info Neededr
Not a problem and very doable. First navigate to plugin management. Select the CBSubs plugin. Now click the global settings button. Select Display tab followed by Invoices tab.

You'll see a group called CB fields for first invoicing address of customer below this you can select the fields you want to use as the values.

For example:
You have a field called cb_city. A field which the user types in their city. You can then select this field from the drop-down list next to City. It will then transfer over that users typed in value.

:)

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/06/08 15:05

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #101402 by supplymetal
Thank you very much - that worked!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn