Cannot access settings - getting server error

14 years 10 months ago #101118 by markmck
Hi,

Just installed CB and CB Subs. Everything seemed to go okay, but when I get to the part where I need to start configuring and putting the licence number in, I get a white page with Internal Server Error followed by

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Mark

Quick update, have extracted this from the error log

********.org.uk [Fri Jun 05 08:30:40 2009] [error] [client 86.146.160.127] Premature end of script headers: index2.php, referer: http://********.org.uk/administrator/index2.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=editPlugin&cid=516

Post edited by: markmck, at: 2009/06/05 09:32

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #101158 by beat
Check our FAQ for Blank page FAQ and memory FAQ:

www.joomlapolis.com/content/category/5/18/58/

probably same as blank page issues.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 10 months ago #101164 by markmck
Good call. I changed php.ini to 16m, but that was not enough so added a line (RLimitMem 128000000) to the .htaccess. That did the trick.

Thanks.

Mark

markmck wrote:

Hi,

Just installed CB and CB Subs. Everything seemed to go okay, but when I get to the part where I need to start configuring and putting the licence number in, I get a white page with Internal Server Error followed by

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Mark

Quick update, have extracted this from the error log

********.org.uk [Fri Jun 05 08:30:40 2009] [error] [client 86.146.160.127] Premature end of script headers: index2.php, referer: http://********.org.uk/administrator/index2.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=editPlugin&cid=516

Post edited by: markmck, at: 2009/06/05 09:32

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn