mail problem

14 years 9 months ago #102443 by vandereyde
mail problem was created by vandereyde
I'm not able to get the activation, renewal, expired or deactivation mailings active!!! This is crucial for me in order to get my workflow running. Is this a bug or I am missing something. I filled in the necessary fields but it's not working. That is to say: the user gets the mail oke but I filled in a BCC address also and this one is not coming through!

If it is not properly working, I'm affraid cb subs will not do for me and that would be a shame. It is a great peace of work!

Post edited by: vandereyde, at: 2009/06/18 17:59

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #102453 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:mail problem
E-mail integration or plan e-mails?

If integration e-mails then the issue has been addressed here and will be fixed in next mini-release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #102458 by vandereyde
Replied by vandereyde on topic Re:mail problem
Integration emails :(
When is the next mini release planned? Maybe I can keep my project in hold for a couple of weeks ... I really need them.

Post edited by: vandereyde, at: 2009/06/18 19:19

14 years 9 months ago #102459 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:mail problem
I don't know. I don't have release date information, but I would say soon. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds