[SOLVED] Assigning specific group

14 years 9 months ago #102962 by crony
[SOLVED] Assigning specific group was created by crony
Hello,

After getting an error on a registration plan:

[code:1]
Notice: trying to subscribe ARB to subscriptions which mc_gross and total_rate_now totals mismatch: 9.9 <> 30 in F:\joomla\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbpaidsubscriptions\cbpaidsubscriptions.pay.php on line 0
[/code:1]

Please see this post for all details:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,88/id,102927/#102927

So, after changing parameters, I was not having this error anymore...
But I put it back to my orginal parameters, and test it again...

Then, it works ! No error message : great !

BUT, it's because the usergroup registereing automaticaly on "registered" !!!

I've double checked everything, the group under "access" tab is properly indicated...
For my other 2 plans : no problem at all, they're registering on the good groups !
I also try to erase and recreate the subscription plan, same problem...
I also delete the group, and recreated it !
Very weird...:huh:

Post edited by: crony, at: 2009/06/23 23:29

Post edited by: crony, at: 2009/06/23 23:30

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/08/24 00:03

J! 4.x - CB 2.7.3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #102964 by crony
Replied by crony on topic Re:Assigning specific group
Hello,

I just did everything again...

After creating a new simple subscription plan, I was able to assign it to the specific group, new members got that group.Fine.

After modifying to "different first period and price for registration only", new subscribers are "registered"...
Not fine. :lol:

I thought it may come from CB overidding, but seems not...

Please advice !

J! 4.x - CB 2.7.3

14 years 9 months ago #103021 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Assigning specific group
I don't think I understand what you're trying to do. Can you please clarify?

Are you trying to have a different price for first time subscribing to registered users?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #103024 by crony
Hey Boardwalk (what does that mean ?? lol )

Sorry if it's not clear, I'm french, so sometimes...

Anyway,about what I want to do:

1-First time registering : 50 €

2-during registration process the user group is defined, and in my case different from "registered"

3-Then : 10 € each month

But the new customer is into user group "registered"...and not the user group I have choosen.

Do you get it better ?
Thanks !

Post edited by: crony, at: 2009/06/24 16:44

J! 4.x - CB 2.7.3

14 years 9 months ago #103058 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Assigning specific group
It remains Registered even after changing the group?
  1. Edit the Plan
  2. Click Access tab
  3. Locate Subscribers User access level settings
  4. Change User Group: to desired group

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 9 months ago #103060 by crony
Hello,

It remains Registered even after changing the group?

1. Edit the Plan
2. Click Access tab
3. Locate Subscribers User access level settings
4. Change User Group: to desired group

Already done,that does not work as I tried to explain...
It seems this issue happens while configuration is done in a certain way, or parameters...
Please read my messages.

BUT, it's because the usergroup registereing automaticaly on "registered" !!!

I've double checked everything, the group under "access" tab is properly indicated...

After modifying to "different first period and price for registration only", new subscribers are "registered"...

But the new customer is into user group "registered"...and not the user group I have choosen.

Thanks...

Post edited by: crony, at: 2009/06/24 20:23

J! 4.x - CB 2.7.3

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn