CB Core Files Plugin Files MIssing .. XML Files Mi

13 years 6 months ago #141572 by samuel@raffleshouse.com
Replied by samuel@raffleshouse.com on topic Re:CB Core Files Plugin Files MIssing .. XML Files Mi
Hi,

I read the documentation and for PMS, Forum, Blog, there's always a portion that says I need to link a menu item to the component to get it to work.

From the menu item list under community builder, I can see a list such as user profile, user list, etc but the other components such as PMS, Forum, Blog are not shown in the menu item list for to link up? How to link those components like PMS, Forum, Blog, etc when they are not reflected in the community builder list in the menu item?

Also, I was thinking that it may be a version matching issue with uddeim 2.0 that I am trying with my CB 1.2.3 but I can't find uddeim 1.0 to download and try.....

Please advise.
Sam

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #141613 by krileon
You don't need UddeIM 1.0, simply set CBs PMS plugin to be associated with the highest version of UddeIM within the drop-down (1.0) after UddeIM 2.0 has been installed and it will work. Navigate to a users profile other then your own and notice on the CB Menu the link to send messages (seen here at Joomlapolis).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn