Language File for CB Plugin Back End?

13 years 11 months ago #128355 by bascherz
Language File for CB Plugin Back End? was created by bascherz
Is there any support for language files that apply to a CB plugin back end interface? For many CB plugins, the back end is the only user interface provided directly by the plugin itself (i.e., the front end user interface is provided by CB tabs and fields). This capability is supported for Joomla 1.5 plugins. How about for CB plugins?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #128427 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Language File for CB Plugin Back End?
bascherz wrote:

Is there any support for language files that apply to a CB plugin back end interface? For many CB plugins, the back end is the only user interface provided directly by the plugin itself (i.e., the front end user interface is provided by CB tabs and fields). This capability is supported for Joomla 1.5 plugins. How about for CB plugins?

CB 1.2.2 has this - check our CB 1.2.2 language forum area.

13 years 11 months ago #128573 by bascherz
Replied by bascherz on topic Re:Language File for CB Plugin Back End?
Hey Nick... I'm not talking about a language plugin for CB in general. I'm talking about a language .ini file (for instance) for a 3PD plugin that allows the plugin's back end interface to be in different languages. I looked in the 1.2.2 language plugins forum, but I don't think that's what I am looking for. But I'll take a closer look. Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn