[SOLVED] Where can i download groupjive 2.0 beta?

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #150452 by attila16881
I would like to know if i can use it, i cannot use the 1.8 with my site where i'm using kunena 1.6.2.

If it is not available, do you know when will be released approximately?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #150453 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Where can i download groupjive 2.0 beta?
GroupJive 2.0 is not yet released. Sorry, no release date announced. Hopefully soon as believe its in its final stages of testing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #150464 by attila16881
Replied by attila16881 on topic Re: Where can i download groupjive 2.0 beta?
thanks

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #152996 by bscunningham
Replied by bscunningham on topic Re: Where can i download groupjive 2.0 beta?

GroupJive 2.0 is not yet released. Sorry, no release date announced.

Hi brian Cunningham,

The CB Team would like to wish you a healthy and happy 2011 and to share our excitement with you:

Have you seen our new website?

New_JP_Website

Earlier this month we migrated to a new website and we are extremely excited! The website is friendly, easy to use and has a nice fresh look. We didn’t stop there – we introduced new highly requested services for our 360,000 (Wow, Thank You!) members.

CB Documentation subscribers have been upgraded to Advanced members and enjoy even more privileges.

Advanced Advanced members have access to the latest Community Builder documentation and the (currently) 15 CB Team released add-ons (and to GroupJive 2.0 for Joomla 1.5 and 1.6 in February).

Advanced

A new Professional membership has been created for those that need even better support response and more CB related tools. Professional members have additional access to our (currently) 20 Incubator stable plugins and to CB release candidates (CB 1.4 RC with Joomla™ 1.6.0 Stable support being rolled out as we write).

Advanced and Professional Members have dedicated "protected" support forum areas (powered by CBSubs™). Professional members get SLA quality response and optionally private support tickets.

Finally, we have introduced a series of paid services packages ranging from simple installation and configuration projects (of Joomla / CB / CBSubs) up to hourly based professional consulting services.

Visit the new Joomlapolis.com!

Become an Advanced Member and save!

Our Advanced membership subscription fee will increase to 50€ on February 1st. This mean that there is only a few days left to grab one of these subscriptions for yourself or to renew/extend your existing subscription and save 15€ ($20).

Become an Advanced member and save now!

CBSubs 1.1.2 is powering many cool money making sites – how about yours?

Advanced If you haven’t heard about the hottest, most powerful and versatile Paid Subscriptions Membership Management solution, you are missing out on a great opportunity to make your Joomla content work for you.

Learn more about CBSubs now and try it risk-free (30 day return policy)!

A look into the near future …

* Community Builder 1.4 RC is being released to Professional members as we write.
* GroupJive 2.0 Stable – our totally re-written groups management solution with many new cool features will be released to Advanced/Professional members in February.
* New exciting incubator projects being cooked for Professional members – does the term conditional fields excite you?

[Begin Rant]
I just bought my professional subscription JUST because the news blast I received said GroupJive 2.0 would be available in February. Point being, a release date (February 28th) has indeed been announced. Are you going to make it?

The gestation of GJ2.0, heck GJx.x lifetime, is just getting silly. Groups are a corner stone of Community Building. You've finally put a delivery date on this thing so own it. Dude(s) get on with already!:angry:
[End Rant]

"Once you go MAC you never go back"
Bill Gates

13 years 1 month ago #153859 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Where can i download groupjive 2.0 beta?

I just bought my professional subscription JUST because the news blast I received said GroupJive 2.0 would be available in February. Point being, a release date (February 28th) has indeed been announced. Are you going to make it?

Yes, GJ 2.0 is Golden and receiving it's final review. We'll be able to meet the deadline as long as review continues in a timely fashion and no major major issues found (which still doubt would push release).

The gestation of GJ2.0, heck GJx.x lifetime, is just getting silly. Groups are a corner stone of Community Building. You've finally put a delivery date on this thing so own it. Dude(s) get on with already!

We do plan to stick to the announced date as stated above the last step is final review, which shouldn't take but a week if that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #153884 by bscunningham
Replied by bscunningham on topic Re: Where can i download groupjive 2.0 beta?
Brilliant! (that's Brit for woo-hoo, right?)

Sign me up for testing.

"Once you go MAC you never go back"
Bill Gates

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn