About subscription plans problem

14 years 8 months ago #106060 by nscibi
About subscription plans problem was created by nscibi
subscription plans are not displayed on the CB registration form.can anybody help out.....also can we restrict subscription plan according to image upload size...Example 5MB upload limit...how can we achieve this using CB and ADSmanagr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #106096 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:About subscription plans problem
nscibi wrote:

subscription plans are not displayed on the CB registration form.can anybody help out.....also can we restrict subscription plan according to image upload size...Example 5MB upload limit...how can we achieve this using CB and ADSmanagr

Read carefully your manual, it will explain configuration properly.

It's likely you disabled display of the plan on registration or disabled registration plans all together. Check global configuration for cbsubs (settings) and also check access and workflow tabs of your plans to ensure it's configured to your needs.

No you can not limit the upload size of image fields with plans, but you can create 2 image fields with different size limits, then set the plans to hide the opposite field.

Example:
Plan A: Hide on registration: cb_img2
Plan B: Hide on registration: cb_img1

You can implement adsmanager integration by using the SQL actions plugin. If there are SQL queries that are capable of making limitations that you need, such as unpublishing, published, or deleting ads.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #106171 by nscibi
Replied by nscibi on topic Re:About subscription plans problem
can u help me out in images restrictions plan.. i dont understand how to do?

14 years 8 months ago #106187 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:About subscription plans problem
Please review page 130 of your manual corresponding to Hides fields at registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #106335 by nscibi
fine.......but can we restrict using adsmanager and joomla user management.....Such as admin, author ,register member using this roles can we restrict in adsmanager.....any options available.......

14 years 8 months ago #106336 by nscibi
also i get error wen i use paid system with ads manager.....:silly:
:evil:

Notice: Undefined index: in C:\wamp\www\Joomla\components\com_paidsystem\paidsystem.php on line 123

Fatal error: Call to a member function display_form() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\Joomla\components\com_paidsystem\paidsystem.php on line 123:silly: :silly:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn