ioncube enabled but cbsubs not working

14 years 8 months ago #106911 by alex@inceptdesign.com
ioncube enabled but cbsubs not working was created by alex@inceptdesign.com
www.mrdrifter.com/drifter2/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/ioncube-loader-helper.php

phpini:

zend_extension_ts = drifter/public_html/drifter2/administrator/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2_ts.so

domain login:

un:drifter
pw:audi2013

I think everything is on point.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #106917 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:ioncube enabled but cbsubs not working
404 URL not found, have you tried contacting your host and getting a "base" PHP.ini file to configure? Are you using latest PHP5?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #106919 by alex@inceptdesign.com
Replied by alex@inceptdesign.com on topic Re:ioncube enabled but cbsubs not working

14 years 8 months ago #106920 by alex@inceptdesign.com
Replied by alex@inceptdesign.com on topic Re:ioncube enabled but cbsubs not working
System Information
Setting Value

PHP Built on: Linux mks.websitewelcome.com 2.6.28.9 #5 SMP Mon Mar 30 04:51:09 CDT 2009 i686
Database Version: 5.1.30
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.9
Web Server: Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
Web Server to PHP interface: cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.10 Production/Stable [ Wohmamni ] 27-March-2009 23:00 GMT
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/530.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/2.0.172.37 Safari/530.5

14 years 8 months ago #106936 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:ioncube enabled but cbsubs not working
If you're using PHP.ini to allow loaders for that script then you need to place the PHP.ini file at your root instead of just with that file.

Contact your host to get a copy of the default PHP.ini file.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn