CB User Management and Noixacl [SOLVED]

14 years 8 months ago #107041 by BoSchafers
CB User Management and Noixacl [SOLVED] was created by BoSchafers
Hi,

I am using Noixacl to create additional user user groups in Joomla to manage our memberships. I'm also successfully assigning different subscribers to pre-defined groups during CBsubs-managed registration. I seem to be able to change group membership on expiry using slq actions.

However now that I've got that working, I've sadly noticed that 'sort by group' (dropdown) in CB User Management does nothing. This is possibly because of Noixacl?

Is there anything I can do. I really need to be able to sort our members by group.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Bo

Post edited by: BoSchafers, at: 2009/08/07 05:17

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #107052 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB User Management and Noixacl
ACL modification components are not supported. This is likely the cause of your problem, but with such a hack in place it's impossible to diagnose the problem. I am unable to duplicate your issue on a typical installation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #107234 by BoSchafers
Replied by BoSchafers on topic Re:CB User Management and Noixacl
krileon wrote:

ACL modification components are not supported. This is likely the cause of your problem

Confirmed - this not a CBsubs bug at all. After endless messing around I found that it's actually to do with the length of the group name field.

This is set to 255 chars in the Joomla database but it seems that the Noixacl User Manager cannot handle that many in the dropdown query.

Thanks,
Bo

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn