[SOLVED] cbpaidsubsbot NOT j1.5 native?

14 years 7 months ago #109688 by halbertech
Thanks Nick! It turns out that there is some MyBlog registration menu item cb-plugin that was causing the issue:angry: . Everything is back to normal. Many thanks again for your guidance :) !!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #109689 by nant
halbertech wrote:

Thanks Nick! It turns out that there is some MyBlog registration menu item cb-plugin that was causing the issue:angry: . Everything is back to normal. Many thanks again for your guidance :) !!

So, cbsubsbot is Joomla native even though the compatibility icon in joomla does not say so?

Question is why did this happen after Joomla upgrade?

Or did you play with this new extension in parallel?

14 years 7 months ago #109697 by halbertech
Yes...this proves that cbsubsbot is j1.5 native. Your guess is as good as mine as to why this all happened after a joomla upgrade. The extension(My Blog)existed long before cbsubs was installed, worked with CB 1.0.1, after joomla upgrade it seems something was triggered. The upshot is though that I really think that something is really wrong with MyBlog extension and I placed a support ticket with azrul to investigate. I can live without the published myblog component for a while 'til resolved...it's cbsubs that i couldn't be without. I'll let you know what azrul support comes up with.

14 years 2 months ago #123578 by katwomanofsteele
Replied by katwomanofsteele on topic Re:cbpaidsubsbot NOT joomla 1.5 native compatible!
I had the same problem he described, trying to log in from the front end getting the "Direct access to this location not allowed", running Joomla 1.5.15 (legacy mode off) and CBSubs 1.0.3, php 5.1.4, MySQL 5.

I solved the front end issue by turning off the CB Autowelcome plugin.

But now, also getting it on the backend, when I try to add a new field in CB Field Management.

Everything was running fine until I started installing the CBSubs today (and Autowelcome).

Additional note: I am on GoDaddy shared hosting, so I had to manually add the ioncube loader and a php5.ini file to be compatible with Subs.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

14 years 2 months ago #123591 by krileon
I recommend uninstalling anything not Joomla 1.5.x native or turning on legacy as CB plugins are still loaded in a few locations regardless of publish status, which could be resulting in your issue. Please remove CB Autowelcome and report back your results.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #124303 by katwomanofsteele
Replied by katwomanofsteele on topic Re:cbpaidsubsbot NOT joomla 1.5 native compatible!
Ok sorry for the delay - was down for a bit with major dns issues, which forced me to rebuild the site... ugh

I uninstalled autowelcome and you're right, it seems to be fine now. I am still having an issue with getting CB subs running right. I'm hesitant to run in legacy mode, since from my previous experience with it, once it's turned on, it can't be turned off...

I am still having problems getting CB Subs installed. I have installed ioncube and installed the mod, installed the bot and now getting this message everywhere throughout the site: "The required free ionCube loader for your server type and php version is not installed. Please contact your hoster to install it for you, or visit ionCube free downloads page of ionCube loaders for the loader and instructions. In case of problems insalling the loader, please contact ionCube support directly after checking their support forum. Thanks."

Looks ok in the php5.ini file, tried to look in the bot to see if it is a reference/path issue of where the ioncube is, but since it's compiled, not seeing where to fix it. Only other thought is perhaps there is a certain order subs plugs and mods need to be installed in?

Post edited by: katwomanofsteele, at: 2010/02/14 22:23

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.847 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn