DB Error in Plugin Manager and other Tabs

14 years 7 months ago #111421 by mikm27
The Plugin Management, User Management, and Field Management tabs are showing DB error 1030. This happened earlier today and performing a Global Checkin resolved it. But the problem is reoccuring and Global Checkin doesn't fix it.

Here's the full error msg on the User Management tab:
DB function failed with error number 1030
Got error 28 from storage engine SQL=SELECT DISTINCT u.*, g.name AS groupname, ue.approved, ue.confirmed FROM jos_users AS u LEFT JOIN jos_comprofiler AS ue ON u.id = ue.id INNER JOIN jos_core_acl_aro AS aro ON aro.value = u.id INNER JOIN jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map AS gm ON gm.aro_id = aro.id INNER JOIN jos_core_acl_aro_groups AS g ON g.id = gm.group_id WHERE aro.section_value = 'users' LIMIT 0, 20

When I do a Global Check-in I get this error msg repeated about 20x:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/outryder/public_html/sandbox/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 678

Other areas of the site seem to be ok. No pertinent errors in the server log. I can't look at the CBSubs log because of the db error. Please let me know how I can get past this. This site should be going live soon.

Here is my environment info:
Joomla 1.5.14
CB 1.2.1
CBSubs 1.02
Apache Version: 2.2.13
MySQL Version: 5.0.81
OpenSSL Version: 0.9.8e-fips-rhel5
Operating System: CentOS release 5.3 (Final)
Perl Version: 5.8.8
PHP Version: 5.2.10
SSH Version: SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_4.3
cURL Information libcurl/7.19.5
ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.34

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #111454 by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn