[SOLVED] how to upgrade CB subs

14 years 7 months ago #111395 by avalonglobal
[SOLVED] how to upgrade CB subs was created by avalonglobal
does any one know how I can upgrade to 1.0.3? I get this "Your version 1.0.2 is not the latest version 1.0.3 : CBSubs 1.0.3 is a minor bugfix maintenance release.". there is a bug fix in there that I need. Thank you.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/09/17 14:09

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #111397 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:how to upgrade CB subs
avalonglobal wrote:

does any one know how I can upgrade to 1.0.3? I get this "Your version 1.0.2 is not the latest version 1.0.3 : CBSubs 1.0.3 is a minor bugfix maintenance release.". there is a bug fix in there that I need. Thank you.

Please check our homepage for latest news.

The discussion thread has the changelog with bugsfixes list (most are minor).

Download of CBSubs 1.0.3 and documentation 1.0.3 is in Downloads / CBSubs, visible for CBSubs users.

And the CBSubs 1.0.3 documentation has section 4 detailing upgrade methods.

(moving thread to CBSubs forum).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 7 months ago #111399 by avalonglobal
Replied by avalonglobal on topic Re:how to upgrade CB subs
Hi Beat, do you know what the status for the fix for bug #1187? I was under the impression that the fix would be in 1.0.3 . Installed it and still get the same results as 1.0.2. thanks.

14 years 7 months ago #111400 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:how to upgrade CB subs
avalonglobal wrote:

Hi Beat, do you know what the status for the fix for bug #1187? I was under the impression that the fix would be in 1.0.3 . Installed it and still get the same results as 1.0.2. thanks.

Its status fixed and tested (see the front-page article discussion thread for full list of tested fixes). You might need to check CB, CB login module settings, and check and re-save plan setting as well.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 7 months ago #111414 by avalonglobal
Replied by avalonglobal on topic Re:how to upgrade CB subs
It works ;) thanks for the help.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn