[#1362] undefined function cbFormatDate()

14 years 3 months ago #120654 by lexxm
I am getting this fatal error upon expiration of a subscription which makes use of content access control. The error occurs if I am on one of the protected content pages while the plan expires.

[code:1]Fatal error: Call to undefined function cbFormatDate() in /home/ocradg0/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php on line 0[/code:1]

Any fixes?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/01/04 00:39

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #120662 by beat
That's a good catch, a bug indeed if on expiry it sends an email during the expiry from a content page. The whole CB library isn't loaded normally for access control, and thus that function is missing.

Temporary workaround until we fix in next CBSubs releases is to move the whole function cbFormatDate from comprofiler.class.php file into plugin.foundation.php (both files are in administrator/components/com_comprofiler folder)

This will be fixed in next CBSubs release.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 3 months ago #120678 by lexxm
Thank you, Beat!

14 years 3 months ago #120689 by lexxm
I thought I'd add one note of clarification: not sure if this has anything to do with email, because I'm just on a protected content page (any of them, not necessarily one related to email) while the subscription is expiring. If I click away to navigate to another page, I'm getting the error.

But yes, the plan is setup to send an expiration notification email -- if that's what you meant.

Thanks.

14 years 3 months ago #120690 by beat
yes, that's what I meant. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn