[SOLVED] Blank screen during registration

14 years 1 month ago #125432 by rugbydreams
Replied by rugbydreams on topic Re:Blank screen during registration with debug cod
You were right that sorted out the error but not the blank screen.

Blank screen cased by memory issue.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 26738688) (tried to allocate 4864 bytes) in /home/sites/rugbydreams.com/public_html/libraries/simplepie/simplepie.php on line 1027

I managed to sort out the others by adding a *htaccess file to the folder for each area concerned but doesn't seem to work for this one?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #125433 by rugbydreams
Replied by rugbydreams on topic Re:Blank screen during registration with debug cod
added a php.ini file to my root directory with memory limit of 62mb, also tried adding *htaccess file to the simplepie folder. Nothing seems to work. Please advice.

14 years 1 month ago #125437 by beat
You should really contact your hoster and ask for advice on what methods can be used and up to how much memory. CB and CB team plugins and CBSubs don't use more than 32 megs under normal circumstances. Trying methods unsupported by your hoster may lead to surprises.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 1 month ago #125443 by rugbydreams
Thanks, hoster increased memory size and sorted issue.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn