[SOLVED] batch change multiple subscription plans

13 years 10 months ago #133666 by ahouchens
I am wanting to update/change subscription plan of one plan to another.

Can't do it with the import feature. Am I missing something crucial that allows me to do this?

Otherwise I was just going to write a SQL query to do this. I just need to study the schema of CB subs tables to know all the columns/fields to change the id's of.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/05/21 20:35

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #133667 by ahouchens
Is jos_cbsubs_subscriptions the only table I need to update to batch change one subscription to another?

13 years 10 months ago #133668 by ahouchens
So something like:

[code:1]UPDATE jos_cbsubs_subscriptions SET plan_id = '2' WHERE plan_id = '6';[/code:1]

Maybe that will work?

Post edited by: ahouchens, at: 2010/05/21 15:07

13 years 10 months ago #133670 by ahouchens
I also realized that if there was a "delete all" subscriptions button, I could use the Import feature. Is this button hiding anywhere?

13 years 10 months ago #133673 by ahouchens
I ran query to update the subscription status that I posted previously. It worked!

Now I noticed the Import feature in CB SUBS completely failed when trying to import with the single line of IDS feature. This I think is a bug, because the end result was creating duplicate subscription plans for users.

Now I am having to perform mysql queries to repair this table.

Good thing I'm an intermediate developer.

I am going to be executing:

Deleting Duplicates with Unique Keys in the table.

Post edited by: ahouchens, at: 2010/05/21 16:41

13 years 10 months ago #133678 by krileon
You should never alter the database manually unless you're well experienced with database usage. To switch users from 1 plan to another you simply need to use the Import feature, please see the drop-down select list as one of the methods is from an existing subscription to another subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn