Revisit on first login - again

13 years 9 months ago #137269 by Ricksure
Revisit on first login - again was created by Ricksure
I know this topic has already been explored by several others. However it appears that this is an ongoing issue. My host is keen to help resolve this and they have asked me to find out what PHP method is being used to do the redirect. Can you answer this or point me to the file that contains the redirect code so they can explore this further? If we solve this, I am happy to post the results here.

I am using version 1.0.3. The initial redirect does not work. Subsequent redirects DO work.

I have tried turning SEF off.

I have checked the various settings that have been suggested in other posts.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #137427 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Revisit on first login - again
Are you referring to the first time login redirect for CB or for CBSubs? First time redirect on login via CBSubs is bugged, it is a known bug and we're working to resolve it. CB first time login redirect works and should continue to do so. The core code is encoded, it's rather not a simply fix unfortunately.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn