Invoice and reccuring payment

13 years 8 months ago #138299 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Invoice and reccuring payment
alsab wrote:

Sorry, but it's not that.

My configuration is ever "subscription at a time"

In the table cbsubs_payments, each payment from the user are completed, but they are the same invoice number: N794508179023006

Is it normal?

Aah, sorry misunderstood the issue. Yes this is normal. All payments are logged for you reference and used to properly display statistics.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #138327 by alsab
Replied by alsab on topic Re:Invoice and reccuring payment
Ok. But why if my plan configuration is automatic reccuring payment, can I see only the first invoice,

And if the configuration is single payment at time I can see all invoice?

Another question:

If I configure for my plan 2 period. the first is free for trial and after all period need a payment.
And the configuration is automatic reccuring payment.

If an user suscribe to this plan, he needs to pay the free period for to valid the suscription.
Why the paiement doesn't start after the free period?

It's strange to go to paypal for to pay something free.

With configuration single payment at time, the payment start only after the free period.

Thanks

Post edited by: alsab, at: 2010/07/21 01:27

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn