[#1943] Module issue with child payment

13 years 7 months ago #140654 by cferron
Hello here is the issue, I will try to describe the best I can.

A user need to register to a league, but it has to be a member of the association first. My plan goes as follow:
- Parent plan: Association membership - 1 year
- Child plan: Fall league - 3 months

The issue arise when members want to make offline payment.

When they select the fall plan they get charged for the parent if they have not subscribe to it yet (this is perfect). If they decide to make offline payment I see the transaction as "pending" in the status column of the admin payment basket.

BUT

The module shows only the parent plan as not paid (see picture)
so if a user click on the "pay now" link in the module he only get charged for the parent plan. They click on it because they are impatient or for other reason, but it get confusing for them seeing that the amount is different. If they try to initiate another payment over the previous one, the admin basket shows another transaction with status "pending" but only with the parent plan this time. Even if the user try to add the child plan it never gets charged. Eventually the admin will mark the first transaction (parent + child plan) as paid, but until then the user can be confused.... and even not sending a payment for that reason.

If the user tries to cancel the payment and the transaction after initiating it a second try (just to start everything again) it is not possible. The system says it has cancel the transaction but nothing gets touched on the admin side.

Also for some reason the unpaid. and Pay Now english text won't translate in the module.

Hope this is clear enough.

Claude

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/08/26 19:59
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #140738 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Module issue with child payment
Have added a bug ticket to have your issue further addressed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn