CSS profile book

13 years 9 months ago #136574 by guillaumevilpoux@gmail.co
CSS profile book was created by guillaumevilpoux@gmail.co
Hello,
I would like to know if it's possible to modifiate the CSS of the plugin profile book, because the css is not ok for my site web, too large for the area.
Thank you a lot for all advices.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #136721 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CSS profile book
Yes of course, I recommend using something such as Firebug for Firefox to inspect the tab and its contents. This will help reveal its CSS classes and IDs which will assist in modifying or adding to the CSS. I recommend placing the CSS in your Joomla template CSS file, but if overwritten by CB you may need to place in your CB template CSS file.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #140871 by bengal007
Replied by bengal007 on topic Re:CSS profile book
Hello Kris / Giullaume,

I have recently installed the ProfileBlog. A very clear and pleasant interface. I am however struggling with adjusting the width settings of the element, as part of the blog is too wide for my template.

I have scanned the CSS with FireBug and tried live adjustments but that brought no change, as if CSS was being ignored.

The desired width for the component (see attached) is 525px, which is what the table (highlighted in blue) width was set to in Firebug.

I would appreciate if you could look into this and share some suggestions on how to successfully resolve this.

Many thanks.

Dominik

13 years 7 months ago #140949 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CSS profile book
Have reviewed the CSS of CB ProfileBook tabs and they're all percentages and not static widths. So am unsure as to what width you're referring to. It's impossible to assist with CSS issues without a directly public link to the issue. However this appears to be a problem of your template and not the plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn