Private message system

13 years 5 months ago #145045 by harris79
Private message system was created by harris79
got a question about PMS

1. Does CB come with A PMS Plugin ? I can see in CB Plugin Manager at the bottom it says Private Message system and its installed and Pubished, and quick message is published, everything with connections is up and running (eg. can connect to other members) but on their profile page I see no box to type a quick message I when to joomlapolis forums, no help or maybe I don't understand. I when and downloaded uddeIM from their site. by the way, when I want to install something should a use cB plugin manager or can I use joomla's Extensions\install\uninsatll.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #145099 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Private message system
www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/1722/58/

You need to install uddeIM separately and then configure the PMS plugin as described in the document available for CB Documentation subscribers - please check your Doc-Subs tab in your profile.

13 years 5 months ago #145120 by bickf23
Replied by bickf23 on topic Re:Private message system
harris79 wrote:

got a question about PMS

1. Does CB come with A PMS Plugin ? I can see in CB Plugin Manager at the bottom it says Private Message system and its installed and Pubished, and quick message is published, everything with connections is up and running (eg. can connect to other members) but on their profile page I see no box to type a quick message I when to joomlapolis forums, no help or maybe I don't understand. I when and downloaded uddeIM from their site. by the way, when I want to install something should a use cB plugin manager or can I use joomla's Extensions\install\uninsatll.

I also do not understand why the oms tab is not visible.
Also, a link on my page to cb userlist comes up with the error "There are no published user lists!" any help there?

13 years 5 months ago #145127 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Private message system
I recommend becoming a documentation subscriber to assist in setting up your installation. All of this and more is covered in detailed within the documentation. Otherwise please search as has been answered numerous times.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #149164 by krombit
Replied by krombit on topic Re:Private message system
I am a document subscriber for 1.3.1. I see that the PMS Integration Guide "... describes how Community Builder 1.0.2 integrates with various PMS..."

Will the above mentioned document suffice for 1.3.1 or is there a more recent version of the document.

Krombit Tops

13 years 4 months ago #149165 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.819 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn