Migration Issue/Template

13 years 5 months ago #146751 by joshm34
Migration Issue/Template was created by joshm34
Hi,

I migrated my site from my development server to the live server and now CB won't recognize all the files in custom CB template.

advisortechtools.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=33&form=register_form

Notice how all the "tooltip" information is in HTML on the page, instead of a tooltip.

I remember having this sort of any issue when creating the custom template. The plugin installer won't recognize folders when I try to reinstall the plugin either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh

Post edited by: joshm34, at: 2010/11/22 10:39

Post edited by: joshm34, at: 2010/11/22 10:40

Post edited by: joshm34, at: 2010/11/22 10:42

Post edited by: joshm34, at: 2010/11/22 10:43
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #146754 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Migration Issue/Template
If things work ok on one server then obviously something went wrong during migration.

Since you have not shared any information about your environment (versions, etc) or the migration process it is impossible to give any feedback other than this.

13 years 5 months ago #146854 by joshm34
Replied by joshm34 on topic Re:Migration Issue/Template
Hi Nant,

Thanks for the reply. I'm using CB 1.2.3 and Joomla 1.5.20. Everything looked fine on the localhost. After migration, all JS and images were lost in my CB template. I went to reinstall the plugin and it failed as it stopped at the /images folder. It never had this issue on a previous migration I made. Even if I list EVERY file in the xml, it still does not render right.JS and images are not recognize. I'm confused it is just a simple template file.

Attachment ATT.zip not found

Attachments:

13 years 5 months ago #146887 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Migration Issue/Template
Ensure the Default template is always published and public. Could not see your issue due to fatal errors on your site. We don't debug 3rd party templates, sorry. Obviously it works fine if working on your development server. Once moved is either a configuration issue in your configuration.php (such as non-blank $live_site), permissions issue on your host, or environment issue; none of which we can resolve for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn