Joomfish 2.1.5 and cb login conflict with sha404

13 years 4 months ago #146918 by zait
Joomfish 2.1.5 and cb login conflict with sha404

all updated.

Error on log in or log out

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JLanguage16::_createLanguage() in /administrator/components/com_sh404sef/sh404sef.class.php on line 2260

New version of joomfish came out with same error.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #146919 by nant

13 years 4 months ago #146920 by zait

13 years 4 months ago #146950 by krileon
Joomfish uses a URL parameter to determine language, CB does not support this parameter so it is not appended to any of the POST urls. The only way for Joomfish to provide cross-extension support is they need to have a re-write rule to re-write those URLs. We've received no contact from them in attempts to integration CB. CB also does not support any SEF other then Joomla SEF. Please bring your issues to your SEF and Joomfish developers.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn