A strange error

13 years 4 months ago #147094 by johnnyking94
A strange error was created by johnnyking94
Today I found that with the "mod_cbregistration" actived, I encountered an error of incompatibility. The module has been enabled for all menulink of my site, and also including the menulink of "Send Articles". Between yesterday and today I noticed that the selection of any sections, there are no categories. In other words, I had a doubt and I thought it was the module "mod_cbregistration" (because I had just installed yesterday), so I disabled and I verified again. Actually when I selected a new section, the categories appeared. End of proof: there is a problem of incompatibility between module and form of article. Like module of cbregister I used this here: www.shape5.com/demo/commportal/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27&Itemid=68

The module is now visible only on the homepage of my blog (so I disabled it from all other menulink of my blog, including the "Send Articles", although I would change the articles on the front page, I always encounter the usual defect.

Is there a solution?

My Website: www.veteransareagames.it/blog

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #147098 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:A strange error
This module was not developed by the CB Team.

Suggest you contact the developer and request/ask for help.

13 years 4 months ago #147112 by johnnyking94
Replied by johnnyking94 on topic Re:A strange error
Can you pass me the module created by your company?

13 years 4 months ago #147116 by nant
johnnyking94 wrote:

Can you pass me the module created by your company?

Sorry, I do not know what you are asking for.

I do not know what this module you downloaded/purchased (?) does so I cannot propose an alternative.

13 years 4 months ago #147117 by johnnyking94
Replied by johnnyking94 on topic Re:A strange error
I would like to take the registration's module of community builder, so I would like to do it from you! Since mine is not the right one, you pass me the link of the module cb register to download.

Thx

13 years 4 months ago #147120 by nant
johnnyking94 wrote:

I would like to take the registration's module of community builder, so I would like to do it from you! Since mine is not the right one, you pass me the link of the module cb register to download.

Thx

The CB package has a CB login module in it - this is the module that should be used.

It is explained in the included installation guide.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds