[SOLVED] Search users cant show only with pics?

13 years 4 months ago #147548 by Mike999

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #147556 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Search users cant show only with pics?
What is your issue anymore? The thread has gone so many directions I don't know what your problem is. Please review the debug steps seen in help us help you of my signature. Your original post points at a 3rd party extension having a database query issue unrelated to CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #147699 by Mike999
Replied by Mike999 on topic Re:Search users cant show only with pics?
Ok, here we go again then:

What i am trying to explain is:

Whe you are logged in. And trying the search function.

Say you want to search members in london, 18--30 years old, with photos only.

The results always show members with and without photos.

There must be something wrong becuase the search list can´t list members just with photo as a result of a search.

13 years 4 months ago #147860 by krileon

Whe you are logged in. And trying the search function.

Being logged out does? The same?

There must be something wrong becuase the search list can´t list members just with photo as a result of a search.

Could not duplicate your results on a fresh install of Joomla + CB 1.3. It's possible you've a conflict or if any core edits have been made a compromised install. Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #147951 by krileon
You've multiple fatal PHP errors on your site that need addressed.

Problem with your superthumbs module:
[code:1]
500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'datedirekt_se.jos_gj_users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT s.id_group, g.name FROM jos_gj_users s, jos_gj_groups g where s.id_group = g.id AND s.id_user = 12165
[/code:1]

Disabled modules:
Senast Online
Nya singlar
Mina vänner

Problem with your superactivity module:
500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'datedirekt_se.jos_jomcomment' doesn't exist SQL=select u.id, u.username, u.name, c.avatar, c.cb_jagr AS cb_gender, a.contentid, a.option AS content, a.comment, a.date AS actidate FROM jos_users u, jos_comprofiler c, jos_jomcomment a WHERE u.id=c.user_id AND u.id<>62 and u.id=a.user_id and a.published=1 order by a.date desc limit 5

Disabled modules:
Medlemsaktiviteter
Singlars senaste inlägg

To restore that content please re-enable the modules I've specified above. Best approach is to contact the author of superthumbs and superactivity and have them fix the errors.

Your installation is also not complete.

In order for CB to function properly a Joomla/Mambo menu item must be present. This menu item must also be published for PUBLIC access. It appears that this environment is missing this mandatory menu item. Please refer to the section titled "Adding the CB Profile" of the PDF installation guide included in your CB distribution package for additional information regarding this matter.

The above could be seen in CB > Tools. I've fixed this for you by setting the link you already have to Public on the user menu.

Your users where out of sync, so I have re-synced your users which removed some invalid users and fixed some other users.

Your userlist appears to be reporting correctly. Searching by those who do NOT have a profile image works as expected. You appear to have SOME users show when searching by those who DO have a profile that actually do not have a profile image.

This is probably due to an incorrectly set database value. Please review the _comprofiler database table and ensure those users who do NOT have a profile image and a blank field for the avatar column.

The avatar column should be NULL if they do not have an image. The actual userlist query is as follows, which you can test in phpmyadmin.

SELECT ue.*, u.*, '' AS 'NA'
FROM jos_comprofiler ue, jos_users u
WHERE u.block = 0
AND ue.approved = 1
AND ue.confirmed = 1
AND u.gid IN (18)
AND u.`id` = ue.`id`
AND (((ue.`avatar` IS NOT NULL)
AND (ue.`avatarapproved` > 0)))
AND (`cb_birhtdays` >'17')
ORDER BY `cb_birhtdays` ASC, `cb_jagr` ASC, `avatar` ASC
LIMIT 30, 30

Have confirmed adding/removing avatars and searching by them is working perfectly fine on j1.0, j1.5, and j1.6 test installs (Joomla + CB + CBSubs only). So this is a localized issue on your site (probably a problem with your database).

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/06 23:33

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

13 years 4 months ago #148166 by Mike999
Replied by Mike999 on topic Re:Search users cant show only with pics?
About the cb userlist.
To be sure i now have have rename the userlisr (so it of the air) in my phpmyadmin.

And install the com_comprofiler again.
So the list should be fresh in the database.

In the search it says then.
Search start profiles fromto 18-80.

If you then search profiles for say, age 20-35.

The result of the search shows from 35-20 (opposite listing)
How do you make it show othervise? Like start with
20-35.

And second.
When i have a look at the first 30 profiles in the list
you want to se 2>> (second page) inte list. Then it start with 50 or something. It dosen´t seem to hold the searchresult more than the first side (listing 30 members, but the result show 340 with able to click further >>) How to fix that?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn