[SOLVED] group jive

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #257493 by naboman
[SOLVED] group jive was created by naboman
the new version of group jive (for CB 2) will have its own chat or forum (or only we must choose kunena forum?

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #257514 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic group jive
No, it's not going to have its own forums. It will still integrate with Kunena, but that integration will be rewritten so it functions better.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 month ago #257923 by dbeezley
Replied by dbeezley on topic group jive
Any idea when group jive for CB 2.0 will be available?

9 years 1 month ago #257954 by nant
Replied by nant on topic group jive

dbeezley wrote: Any idea when group jive for CB 2.0 will be available?

Please see similar question/answer posted yesterday by Kyle here:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/227455-groupjive-update?start=6

9 years 1 month ago #259474 by naboman
Replied by naboman on topic group jive
Another question:

Could I get something like this (with my own chat system)?

Attachments:

9 years 1 month ago #259508 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic group jive
It's open source you can have whatever you want as long as you modify it to meet your needs. Is something like that built in? No. Closest you'll get is probably the Wall integration. I'm guessing that's a commenting extension, which you maybe able to add its usage straight to the template files which you can find at the below location.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/templates/default/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn