[SOLVED] I can't download cb activity...

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #260052 by naboman
Hi.
I'm an advanced member but I can't download cb activity...
Why?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #260055 by nant
Replied by nant on topic I can't download cb activity...

naboman wrote: Hi.
I'm an advanced member but I can't download cb activity...
Why?

CB Activity is a Professional add-on as also shown here:
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status

9 years 1 month ago #260059 by naboman
Replied by naboman on topic I can't download cb activity...
ok, thx...

I'm trying to use notify system in group jive:

but I don't know where this notify is displayed...
thx
Attachments:

9 years 1 month ago #260061 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic I can't download cb activity...
CB Activity has nothing to do with GJ notifications. GJ notifications send an Email or a Private Message. The Private Message usage requires UddeIM to be installed and configured to work with CB. You'll then need to enable the Private Message System plugin in CB > Plugin Management. You can configure notification behavior within GJ > Configuration > Notifications.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #260067 by naboman
Replied by naboman on topic I can't download cb activity...
ok, thx

that you tell me is that I need install: extensions.joomla.org/extension/uddeim

to using GJ notifications with private message?

there aren't another way to notify trough private messages a new post, e. g., with GJ?

thx
EDIT:
Ok, I can see here:

But how can I do if in a group a new event is created a email was sent to all members? or what way the members can decline or assist to the event?

my GJ notifications setting:

Attachments:

9 years 1 month ago #260095 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic I can't download cb activity...
Looks like you're on CB 1.x. In that case select "uddeIM 1.0 and 2.0+ or better". I am going to assume "Solo Email" means "Email Only" in which case installing and configuring UddeIM won't really do anything as you've set notifications to only send by email.

You won't receive a notification for actions you perform. You only receive notifications for other users actions and only if you've enabled that notification for your user (navigate to a group on frontend and click Notifications on the group menu).

To enable the group create notification by default for all new users you need to navigate to GJ > Configuration > Notifications > Categories > Defaults then set "Create Group" to "Notify".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn