CB Connects 6.0.4 and Facebook.

8 years 9 months ago #265793 by gadams
CB Connects 6.0.4 and Facebook. was created by gadams
Does it work?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #265798 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connects 6.0.4 and Facebook.
No, use CB Connect 7.0.0 beta. See the below for further usage information.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/229505-configuring-cb-connect-7x

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago #265863 by gadams
Replied by gadams on topic CB Connects 6.0.4 and Facebook.
Does any of the integration work for CB Connect 6.0.4 such as Twitter?

How can you release a plugin that no longer works?

8 years 9 months ago #265868 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connects 6.0.4 and Facebook.
CB Connect 7.0.0 works with Twitter, Facebook, and Google.

Does any of the integration work for CB Connect 6.0.4 such as Twitter?

No idea, it's possible a few might still work. The social sites APIs keep changing. With each change they keep breaking integrations. I don't know why they keep doing it, but they do.

How can you release a plugin that no longer works?

That's why CB Connect 7.0.0 was released. It has an update HybridAuth library implementation but the library is incomplete so for now only Twitter, Facebook, and Google are being officially supported in it. I'll release new versions as HybridAuth becomes more stable.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn