[#5673] CB Forums plugin - missing fields

8 years 3 months ago #275826 by gjschaller
Replied by gjschaller on topic CB Forums plugin - missing fields
Hello, just wanted to see if this had been merged - I wasn't able to tell from the listing on the Nightly Build.

Thank you!

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
www.knightrealms.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #275842 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Forums plugin - missing fields

gjschaller wrote: Hello, just wanted to see if this had been merged - I wasn't able to tell from the listing on the Nightly Build.

Thank you!

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5673

Marked as resolved - yes it should be included in latest nightly

8 years 3 months ago #275876 by gjschaller
I installed the build from 12/24 (current as of this post), but do not see the new fields yet.

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
www.knightrealms.com

8 years 3 months ago #275892 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Forums plugin - missing fields
There's no new fields, but new substitutions for the sidebar parameters. See the below post for new substitutions available.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/154-advanced-members-support/232185-5673-cb-forums-plugin-missing-fields?start=6#275466

They're also listed in the description of the sidebar parameters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 months ago #275932 by gjschaller
Hmm... I installed the last nightly build (12/24), and now the sidebar substitutions aren't working at all. Even when I do a simple, static substitution, it does not replace the sidebar in Kunena. I've verified the plugin is enabled.

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
www.knightrealms.com

8 years 3 months ago #276243 by gjschaller
Has anyone been able to confirm this in the latest nightly build?

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
www.knightrealms.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn