VirtueMart Integration?

18 years 2 months ago #6263 by jamesfw
Replied by jamesfw on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
Go hard! Looks like you have a croud of supporters behind you keen on seeing CB and VirtueMart talk even more closely with one another.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #6773 by gsbe
Replied by gsbe on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
I'm very interested in a plugin with this integration and would be willing to contribute to its creation. Please keep us updated of your progress!

Open Source Matters to us @ nuthinwerked.com
gigcalendar.net
: the world's first free solution for maintaining a touring calendar for Joomla!

18 years 1 month ago #7055 by rembrandt
Replied by rembrandt on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
I am happy to help any way I can also. Looking forward to seeing it!

18 years 1 month ago #7065 by gsbe
Replied by gsbe on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?

Open Source Matters to us @ nuthinwerked.com
gigcalendar.net
: the world's first free solution for maintaining a touring calendar for Joomla!

18 years 1 month ago #7070 by holsum
Replied by holsum on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
I also want to keep this going. I built a site I would like to launch but I have a BIG problem. I instaled CB2 first, deleted the Joomla login under modules, and now have no way to turn off the "confirm regestration by e-mail" function for my virtuemart store. My store cannot go live until I resolve this!!!

Please help and intergrate this bridge!

Set up a paypal account and I will be the first to contribute!

-Holsum

18 years 1 month ago #7115 by Roy
Replied by Roy on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
Interested as well!

Have a kind of working solution today:
- Users registered via the CB module, is also found in the Joomla user table (standard)
- New Virtuemart customers using VM to reg will need to confirm by email, and can process the order when they confirm their email. They can also log in as long as CB is configured with no admin approval and no email confirmation.

This way existing users, new users registering on the frontpage, and new shoppers can all register. The problem is off cource, the lack of further integration of user fields between CB and VM.

Would love to contribute to get this integration going B)

Keep up the good work. CB is by far the best Joomla component, and should after my oppinion be a part of the core.

CARPE DIEM!

Rgds,
Roy

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn