Help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 years 4 months ago #546 by sephirothVR
Help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was created by sephirothVR
i dont know whats the problem but blogs, forums tab. Dont know whats wrong even.I even try to delete the tab, then install it back putting the name as _UE_FORUMTAB. Also same result, the forum tabs didnt showed

Plzzzzzzzzzz help me somebody. And then, anybody knows any good site that have a good CB2 plugins like last visitors for CBRC2 ? or anything ....

Thanks to the team who built this open source community tools which is by far is the best component for mambo ever. (PLUS ITs free and its open source !!). Really cools and hope it will get many great developer to create plugins for this cb.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #557 by rick
Replied by rick on topic Re:Help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had to install the Blog called Mamblog which you can get at mambo.theyard.org/ then make sure that you go to the CB plugins and insure that the blog plugin is published.

Rick

Running:
Joomla! 1.0.7 Stable
Community Builder 1.0 rc2
SMF 1.1 RC2

18 years 4 months ago #999 by sephirothVR
Replied by sephirothVR on topic Re:Help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I already done that. Still the same. The only thing that maybe the source of the problems is that CB RC2 could be clash with the CB enhance i used before. I never realize that the enhance version is actually different than the CB one. Maybe the CBE already screw up my setting n i need to manually delete the entires in my database but its a bit risky since i donno much bout SQL n afraid of losing or destorying the table.

If anyone knows how, plzzz help me..

18 years 4 months ago #1000 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please read this thread .

CBE is not CB!
Its a fork - a derivative - not compatible.

18 years 4 months ago #1169 by sephirothVR
Replied by sephirothVR on topic Re:Help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
already resolve the problem. Need to drop table tabs and enhancements in the MySql database. Then install back CB RC2 and all is working nicely.

But still, i was hoping for any great plugins such as Testimonial tabs, picture tabs and more. But most of them are still under developement or maybe forever not to be developed which falls back that maybe CBE is better.

But overall, i love CB bcoz CB is the original ones who created this community builder tools so i might stick to CB....

18 years 4 months ago #1170 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sephirothVR wrote:

already resolve the problem. Need to drop table tabs and enhancements in the MySql database. Then install back CB RC2 and all is working nicely.

But still, i was hoping for any great plugins such as Testimonial tabs, picture tabs and more. But most of them are still under developement or maybe forever not to be developed which falls back that maybe CBE is better.

But overall, i love CB bcoz CB is the original ones who created this community builder tools so i might stick to CB....

The zoom plugin has already been developed and is being tested on this site!

The guestbook plugin is being worked on by a #PD volunteer.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn