new mass mailing feature

17 years 1 month ago #30390 by markwww
new mass mailing feature was created by markwww
Hi,

Looks like there's a new mass mailing feature in joomla. Any chance we can integrate it with cb? Like I made a new field in cb called 'subscribe_to_newsletter' - instead of picking user groups to send the mail to, can we choose users with a flag of 1 in that certain field to receive the mail? That would be really useful.

Thanks,
Mark

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 4 months ago #51202 by frankrussell
Replied by frankrussell on topic Re:new mass mailing feature
Did you ever get any help or advise with this? I agree that being able to email groups other than 'user groups would be great.

Frank

16 years 4 months ago #51214 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:new mass mailing feature
There is a new "list actions" plugin that includes mass mail feature.

Mikko

16 years 3 months ago #51503 by frankrussell
Is the 'list action plugin' part of your plugin or part of the new CB. What I want to do is mass mail people through fields rather than groups. I have over 400 names that registered for a show I ran earlier this year. I want to mail these people and tell them that a new show is taking place and if they are interested to edit their profile and click the radio button saying 'I am interested in your new show' Then I would like to be able mass mail only those that have click on this button i.e. not all those that I have registered on the database.

16 years 3 months ago #51509 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:new mass mailing feature
It is a plugin. Download is not yet available, but will be soon. (As a freeware and as an open source version, like most of my software)

You can find the a demo at my site. Login to www.mikkosoft.fi/freedemo and view the userlist

Mikko

16 years 3 months ago #51633 by frankrussell
Thanks for this. Assuming that your Plugin will enable me to to do as I would want. i.e. sort via fields and then mass mail those sorted, it will be very useful. I will contribute. Can you give me a time scale to when it will be downloadable?

Thanks for help.

Frank

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn