User's can't login

17 years 8 months ago #17435 by Red1000
Replied by Red1000 on topic Re:User's can't login
I am having this problem in IE using 1.0.8, and CB Stable. Users can't log in at all. It started with having to log in twice every visit, but suddenly without changing the backend, the login is broken completely. I have the polls turned on for all pages with an active poll, but this didn't work.

If I upgrade to 1.0.10 will this fix the problem? I am using UddeIM 0.5b and Simpleboard 1.1.2, will these components break if I do so? Just curious if anyone has similiar configurations... I am still having the problem with double logins even on CB, any news on this?

Thanks!

Joomla 1.0.8 + CB Stable

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 8 months ago #17500 by shack
Replied by shack on topic Re:User's can't login
My users are having the same problem, IE and it shows them logged in on the site, but still displays the Log-in field.. so Joomla has them in but not CB?

17 years 8 months ago #17545 by eahoefler
Replied by eahoefler on topic Re:User's can't login
Any solutions yet? I've done fresh installs of Joomla 1.0.10 and the latest (stable) CB build (1.0).

I can login to the back end as administrator, but cannot login at all from the frontend with ANY username. I don't get an error or any kind of message, it just reload the page (still not logged in, login form still showing).

Thanks!

17 years 8 months ago #17548 by zerodean
Replied by zerodean on topic Re:User's can't login
Same problem here now. I upgraded to 1.10 (from 1.08) today and now none of my users can login.

It says they're logged in, but they don't have access to anything.

17 years 8 months ago #17565 by vefa
Replied by vefa on topic Re:User's can't login
I am too...

Just installed CB 1.0 on Joomla 1.0.10...

my admin user can login to the Administration area, but not the main site with CBLogin.

users can not login
same login page comes when i enter user and pass

can you help?

there is a bug crclogin module

17 years 8 months ago #17570 by Jesuslavex
Replied by Jesuslavex on topic Re:User's can't login
Same problem here, but with different results
I attempt to log in, and after, I get redirected to
waynesvillelife.org/joomla/http://www.waynesvillelife.org/joomla/index.php

As y ou can tell, thats not working, but when I go back to the site, I'm shown as CURRENTLY LOGGED in from the ONLINE USERS MODULE. I have to click that and then all my regeistered users menus are available. Weird huh?

Joomla 1.0.8
CB 1.0 S

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn