Admin Control

17 years 10 months ago #15100 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Admin Control
mikko wrote:

To make it available, someone needs to code it first ;)

mikko

true B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #15112 by jaytaylor
Replied by jaytaylor on topic Re:Admin Control
How do you do that?

I looked at all the documentation I could find on it and could not find anything on coding it. Is their some documentation somewhere out their on the WWW?

I appreciate any help. Just point me in the right direction. That's pretty much how I have got everything else done on my site at mywebsite.com
JT

Post edited by: jaytaylor, at: 2006/07/07 10:07

17 years 10 months ago #15162 by nant
This feature has not been implemented yet.
It will probably be implementer in some future version.
If you are handy with PHP, mysql and joomla you could probably read the rest of the code and figure out what needs to be done.

17 years 10 months ago #15183 by jaytaylor
Nant,

I checked out the cb.profilegallery.php, changed a little and then set it back to the original settings when it didn't work like I wanted it to. The database has already been built:
`#__comprofiler_plug_profilegallery`

I guess if I knew a little more about php, I wouldn't be at this forum. I appreciate any help I receive. If any one in these forums have cracked the code, hook a n00b up. One day I will be a proficient in the php language as you all are... I hope. :silly:

Thanks for your support
JT

Post edited by: jaytaylor, at: 2006/08/17 12:22

17 years 10 months ago #15190 by nant
The idea behind the second admin control tab is (when developed) to have this tab appear only for CB moderators. The tab will contain all gallery items that remain unapproved (for all users on the site). This way the moderator has a list of all items at hand and can approve or delete individual items without needing to visit the actual user's profile (as in the current version). If the comprofiler-workflow module extends (or creates) the CB API then perhaps this feature would be implemented in the workflow module were it really belongs.

I am basically holding on this feature waiting to see what happens with the CB API.

17 years 10 months ago #15216 by jaytaylor
See I'm totally in the wrong thought process as to what that tab is supposed to do. I thought it was where you set the approval limit of what each member could submit. Where do you set that at?

JT

Post edited by: jaytaylor, at: 2006/08/17 12:23

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn