New CB Gallery release in testing (RELEASED)

15 years 7 months ago #72117 by braser
I have the same problem as kubbah
www.joomlapolis.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/cbgallery-eef888bcd65b690c0d9a8e957db47051.jpg

All the thumb work fine. But the thumbs links are not working properly. When I change the Display Format from default to thumnail lightbox, and when I click the thumbnail on the frontend, the lightbox does appear but no image wil show up.

Same in default display format. But when I change the Display format to table list, it does work.

CB 1.2 RC 2
Joomla 1.5.4

So it does work with 1.5.4 (almost)

This is just a minor bug, but I cant call it a gallery at the moment, because it just shows a list.

Could you tell us how to fix this please?

This is a great module!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #72167 by NighthawkNZ
Replied by NighthawkNZ on topic Re:New CB Gallery release in testing (RELEASED)
How do you uninstall a CB Plugin... doh :blink: so I can install the latest version :cheer:

Edit.. never mind I feel stupid now... lol

Post edited by: NighthawkNZ, at: 2008/08/25 11:25

15 years 7 months ago #72171 by moonsetlo
Replied by moonsetlo on topic Re:New CB Gallery release in testing (RELEASED)
Can you tell us what gallery is compatible with 1.5? Thanks.

15 years 7 months ago #72259 by braser
is yout problem fixed??
I got the same error.

let me know, I want this module to work.

grtz

15 years 7 months ago #72686 by MattRochford
Replied by MattRochford on topic Re:New CB Gallery release in testing (RELEASED)
braser wrote:

I have the same problem as kubbah

All the thumb work fine. But the thumbs links are not working properly. Same in default display format.

But when I change the Display format to table list, it does work.

braser, I have the same problem as you and kubbah (and I'm assuming this will get fixed properly in a few months, after CB1.2 stable is finished and the developers can work on the popular CB plugins like this Gallery tab).

In the meantime I tried your suggestion for a workaround (I'm using J1.5.6 and CB1.2RC2) and switched my Gallery "Display Format" to to Table List, but no images appear in my Table List.

How did you get the thumbnail images to appear in the table list view?

Thanks,
Matt

15 years 7 months ago #72713 by braser
Hi,

If you change the gallery into listview, no thumbs will be displayed. Just The names of the images. THis does work propely but his is not a gallery.

If you use the default gallery, it doenst work. BUT! If you can tell your users to click above the thumb... It does work. Very strange,and i dont think this is a very big issue to solve for a programmer..

Good, luck, I will need it as well, cant wait a few months.

grtz

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn