[BUG?] Not showing edit icon in the gallery

15 years 11 months ago #62632 by jeroenvd
Hey all,

i am making a site for a client of mine, and now i have a problem. everything is setup perfectly only the gallery doesn't showing the edit icon under the images.

I have trying to solve this problem by my own, bud unfortunatly it would n't appear.

It looks like there is something missing in the cb.profilegallery.php file because when i click in IE6 on the place where the icon has to be appear, it shows me only the path to the image folder bud not linking to an image.

When i click on the delete image(delete.gif) in IE6, i see the path WITH the image(i.e. delete.gif), so it looks like the script is not linking it to the image, bud if i look via FTP on the site, the images are already there.

I hope someone can help my out of this strange
problem.

Best regards,
Jeroenvd

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #84642 by gregpill
Replied by gregpill on topic Re:[BUG?] Not showing edit icon in the gallery
Hi Jeroen (or anyone else!)

Did you ever find a solution to this issue at all? I am having the same problem, and cannot find a solution anywhere.

Please let me know if you solved it, and if so, how.

Cheers
Greg

15 years 3 months ago #84647 by gregpill
Replied by gregpill on topic Re:[BUG?] Not showing edit icon in the gallery
Okay, never mind! A little more searching and I figured it out...

I had "Overide Icons" selected in the Gallery Tab Manager settings, but the file name "edit.gif" is not in the "Gallery Icon List" just below it. Add it in there, and we're good to go again!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.392 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn