[SOLVED] Upload File in CB Gallery from Admin

13 years 5 months ago #146310 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Upload File in CB Gallery from Admin
TheIBFA wrote:

I have CB Gallery 1.2 RC2 and Allow Moderator FE Uploads is set to yes. When I try, it appears to work but the pictures are not uploaded. No error message

Is debug mode and maximum error reporting configured within Joomla global configuration at time of upload? This would help in determining if there is a problem. Does uploading to ones OWN profile work fine?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #147629 by ohskar
Replied by ohskar on topic Re:Upload File in CB Gallery from Admin
I having the same problem as 'piersol". On CB gallery tab, image are uploading with no errors but are not showing up. I have cb version 1.3 and Joomla version 1.5.2

I have look around in the forums but have not found any luck with the solution for this problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

13 years 4 months ago #147715 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Upload File in CB Gallery from Admin

I having the same problem as 'piersol". On CB gallery tab, image are uploading with no errors but are not showing up. I have cb version 1.3 and Joomla version 1.5.2

Please edit the profilegallery tab in tab management and check the following parameters.

Access Mode:
Autopublish:
Auto-approve:

It's possible the access and auto-published/approve settings are not configured accordingly. Especially so if no errors are present. Please also check in images/comprofiler/plug_profilegallery to ensure the images are being uploaded at all.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148286 by ohskar
Replied by ohskar on topic Re:Upload File in CB Gallery from Admin
Thanks for the info but I found out that the profile gallery version I was using was the free version which does not work with Joomla 1.5x. Downloaded the Subscription profile gallery version and it works!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn