Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

14 years 3 months ago #120124 by sevilavechious
Direct Access to this location is not allowed. was created by sevilavechious
I'm using Joomla 1.5 and the latest version of CB with several extra plugins and just came across AutoWelcome. I installed it fine via components-com builder-plugin manager and all looked fine until I went to specify the settings and got Direct Access to this location is not allowed. Just those words on a blank page. I've never come across this error while trying to access a plugin, if anyone knows a way I can get past it so I can set up autowelcome i'd greatly appreciate it.

Email: sevilavechious@gmail.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #120125 by sevilavechious
Replied by sevilavechious on topic Re:Direct Access to this location is not allowed.
Hmm..just chucked legacy back on and access is restored, I feel silly for not trying that before posting but I assumed it was 1.5 native

:) Hope this helps someone else anyway, feel free to lock.

14 years 3 months ago #120166 by Rapunzl
Anytime you see that error, you can assume you're using a legacy extension on Joomla 1.5. Thanks for sharing to help others. Karma upped.
;)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 2 months ago #120383 by xtremejesus
Replied by xtremejesus on topic Re:Direct Access to this location is not allowed.
Hello, I am trying to add new field in CB. I am getting the famous "direct access not allowed" message. After exploring the CB board here I must have a legacy extension somewhere.

I have searched and searched, Joomla 1.5 says everything is native. How can I find which one is causing the problem. CB doesn't give the native/legacy warning anywhere.

14 years 2 months ago #120384 by xtremejesus
Replied by xtremejesus on topic Re:Direct Access to this location is not allowed.
I am using Joomla 1.5.14, IE8, CB 1.2.1.
Attached is a screen shot of the CB plugins...

14 years 2 months ago #120386 by xtremejesus
Image attached...
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn