What blog component do I use?

14 years 9 months ago #103363 by alanpappachan
What blog component do I use? was created by alanpappachan
I am tearing my hair out in frustration trying to integrate blogging into my CB/Joomla 1.5.

I have tried every component out there without success (compatibility or installation issues)

The integration with Mamblog is restricted to Joomla 1.0.

Can anyone please suggest a good blogging component that integrates with CB & works with Joomla 1.5?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #103366 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:What blog component do I use?
alanpappachan wrote:

I am tearing my hair out in frustration trying to integrate blogging into my CB/Joomla 1.5.

:laugh:

I have tried every component out there without success (compatibility or installation issues)

The integration with Mamblog is restricted to Joomla 1.0.

Can anyone please suggest a good blogging component that integrates with CB & works with Joomla 1.5?

The latest CB Profile Book available for doc subscribers (you appear to be one) has a builtin blog and wall tab.

14 years 9 months ago #103370 by alanpappachan
Replied by alanpappachan on topic Re:What blog component do I use?
Thanks Nick.

I have - already - resigned myself to using ProfileBlog.

Not that there's anything wrong with ProfileBlog, but the trouble is it comes up in the profile area, whereas I would have been happier if it were to come up with its own user-level menu entry and full-page like the Fireboard forum and other main-level components do.

14 years 9 months ago #103448 by maulikp
Replied by maulikp on topic Re:What blog component do I use?
I'm having the same problem can't find any blogging component which can be integrated to CB, mamblog is restricted upto Joomla 1.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn