J1.5.9 + JoomFish 2.0RC & CB 1.1

14 years 11 months ago #96088 by levelkro
J1.5.9 + JoomFish 2.0RC & CB 1.1 was created by levelkro
IT'S VERY URGENT!!!!!!

I make a website for sell books online, I use the AdsManager 2.2, Community Builder for add Fields and manage Users and the Joomfish for two languages, French and English.

I build the website in french without Joomfish, adsmanager and cb work fine, all run perfectly. Today is time to make the english version, I install Joomfish 2.0 RC (newest version don't work on my server) and begin translation (menu, modules..) after I want see the result on front-end, and is good, excepted for one element, the user profil page.

When I want go to user profil page, I get the error 500, I have looked my Apache log and see this message for this URL: Premature end of script headers

I have looked for solution on google, and after read and read many pages on forums, no solution work. I have tried;
- Add and Replace XML for Joomfish
- Edit jfdatabase_inherit.php
- Disable the languageselection module
- Remove CB XML for Joomfish

And get a 403 error when a login on the website, but i'm now logged.

It's urgent, E X T R E M E L Y urgent, the web site need to be go online at the end of the month (april 2009).

Server details;
Apache/1.3.41 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.31 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP/4.4.9 mod_perl/1.29 FrontPage/5.0.2.2510
MySQL 4.1.21-standard
PHP4.4.9
Joomla! 1.5.9 Production/Stable [ Vatani ] 9-January-2009 23:00 GMT
Community Builder 1.1
AdsManager 2.2
Joomfish 2.0 RC

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #96197 by levelkro
Replied by levelkro on topic Re:J1.5.9 + JoomFish 2.0RC & CB 1.1
I have isoled the bug, it's in comprofiler.html.php, if a comment this 3 lines (line 157,158,159) The page was displayed, but without fields...

[code:1]
$calendars = new cbCalendars( 1 );
$tabs = new cbTabs( 0, 1, $calendars );
$tabcontent = $tabs->getEditTabs( $user );
[/code:1]

How to resolve them ?

14 years 11 months ago #96206 by levelkro
OK, The previous post show the section of code on the front file. this code get the class front backend, and the function is getEditTabs, in this function the code section in problem is the SQL request, i have disabled all code in this function exepted the SQL Query (and requirement) and get the Error 500, I have juste disabled the SQL Query and enabled the rest and get no error (exepted for the 'foreach' but it,s normal, the Query was not make).

[code:1]
$_CB_database->setQuery( "SELECT * FROM #__comprofiler_tabs t"
. "\n WHERE t.enabled=1 "
. "\n AND t.useraccessgroupid IN (".implode(',',getChildGIDS(userGID($my->id)))."«»)"
. "\n ORDER BY t.position, t.ordering" );
$oTabs = $_CB_database->loadObjectList();
[/code:1]

HELP ME!!! I'm not have solution for this.
I'm now same as doctor, I have found the Sida, but I not have the fix. :P

14 years 11 months ago #96207 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:J1.5.9 + JoomFish 2.0RC & CB 1.1
CB 1.1 is obsoleted by CB 1.2 Stable.

Highly Recommended for Joomla 1.5...lots of bugs fixed....

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #96209 by levelkro
Sure, Newer is generally better, but I can't run the 1.2, the Website run on PHP4 and not on PHP5 and I don't want upgrade at this time to PHP5.

14 years 11 months ago #96215 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:J1.5.9 + JoomFish 2.0RC & CB 1.1
CB 1.2 PHP 4 issue is only on Joomla 1.5 as far as i could get yet....

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn